Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Adding Quotes to your page

Do you ever use quotes on your layouts? They can add extra gravitas to your own feelings.

I like to use Thinkexist.com to find quotes, and provide information. There is a great search facility. Just type in a word (e.g. boat - writing - bumble bees), whatever you need, and hit search. Before you know it, there's a host of quotes on screen. You can also search authors, keywords, topics and more. I'm sure you will find something to suit your page and your mood.

For my page for yesterday as part of Shimelle's Learn Something New Every Day course, I added a quote to support my own journalling, as I felt it summed up how I felt.
"Creativity is a Natural Extension of our Enthusiasm" - Earl Nightingale
Note: Whenever you use a quote, please remember to add the author's name, so you know who the saying is attributed to, and also it's only polite to credit them.

Try adding a quote to your next layout, and see if it inspires you. Or choose a quote at random, and see if you can make a page out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog