Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Friday 1 January 2010

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - New Year, New Project

Communiqué - News Flash - Communiqué 

Dear Scribblers

Happy New Year to you all!

Have you made any resolutions? Are you starting any new projects?

I’ve decided to have a go at poetry for a year. If you want to see my efforts, please go to:

http://365poet2010.blogspot.com - My Year as A Poet by The Crafty Scribe

I hope you will visit and subscribe to my blog to get a new verse everyday.

Project of the Day - Make a list of your resolutions and goals for the year (or see my previous post.) What can you begin today? Do it now!

Happy 2010 Scribing!

Communiqué Ends - Communiqué Ends


Starting Next Week Here on The Crafty Scribe - Scrapbooking & Journalling Your Own History

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog