Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Crafty Scribe's Favourite Quotes - 3. Project of the Day.

Dear Scribblers

I thought I would share with you today, the quote that means the most to me. I can't tell you where it came from. I think I made it up when I was about 16, but I may have heard it somewhere, or it was a mixture of a couple of quotes. I can't really say for sure. All I know is that it has stuck with me, and I still believe in it more than 20-odd years later.
Live Life to the Full, and Enjoy!
Do you have a quote, or saying that has been a lifelong companion? If you want to share, please add it to the comments.

Project of the Day: If you have a very personal quote, journal about it, or scrapbook a page showing what it means to you. You could even make a mini book showing all the times you followed your quote and was successful in your endeavours. Take your quote and turn it into your own piece of art.

Enjoy your day.

Happy Scribing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog