Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Friday 7 May 2010

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - I've Gotta Itch!

Communiqué - News Flash - Communiqué 

Dear Scribblers

Have you heard the saying: 'You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours.' Apart from reminding me of Baloo the Bear from Jungle Book, it's a thought I've had to increase visits onto my blogs. I'm all for a bit of mutual publicity.

If you like my blog, can you please pass the web address http://thecraftyscribe.blogspot.com onto all your crafty pals. 

Also please pass along my other blog details: My Year as A Poet http://365poet2010.blogspot.com/ to your passionate poetry and lyrical loving friends.

If you would like to subscribe yourself, please go to the RSS feeds, Networked Blogs and Blogger, and also follow me via Twitter - @thecraftyscribe

So, here's the second part to the quote -
Once you have passed on my details, please let me know in the comments box below, and add your blog details or twitter feed, and I'll be pleased to join your internet profile. My only rule is that I won't link to anything negative, immoral, unethical, dishonest, obscene or rude and nasty. You get the picture! 

Happy Scribing!

Communiqué Ends - Communiqué Ends

© Disney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog