Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Tuesday 11 May 2010

The Crafty Scribe's Favourite Quotes - 10

Dear Scribblers

I don't know if you are like me, but sometimes I find it easy to get bogged down in the work, that you forget to enjoy what you are doing. It's just as much about the fun of creativity as it is about the end product, especially when you reach a point and think, "I wish I had a die-cutting machine, I'd get this done in half the time!", or "I just don't have the right papers/equipment." or "I wish that I had more time/space/energy/money. It would make my life so much easier."

At these moments, I like to think on this quote by Hugh Downs:

"A happy person is not a person with a certain set of circumstances but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes."
Add a smile, enjoy what you do and be happy!


Happy Scribing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog