Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Tuesday 10 August 2010

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - Think about your writing and Project of the Day

Communiqué - News Flash

Dear Scribblers

The other day, I wrote a poem entitled Pages of a Life and it made me think about all those things I write about in my journal. If someone in the future read it, what would they think of me?

My daily journal is part diary, part ideas notebook and part psychotherapy. It covers everything from what I've done during the day, to how I feel about my life, to lists of goals and to-dos, to snippets of inspiration and quotes.

If anything, I know that I don't want to appear as a depressive moaner, but I'm sure that there are some pages filled with angst. Sometimes I wonder if I've ever left my teenage years! I certainly don't want to appear dull, even though some days are just plain boring.

What I would love that future person, who got hold of my diaries, to think is that this person had a good time, ups and downs maybe, but that they tackled life with joy, enthusiasm and passion. There's only one way to achieve this:

Project of the Day - this is actually a Project for Life! Think of that person in 100 years holding your diary, they turn over this first page and begin to read it. How would you like your life to appear on those pages? Live it and record it. Live the life you want it to be, tackle each task with renewed positive vigour and live each day as a day that deserves to be written down in history.

Happy Scribing!

Communiqué Ends... Communiqué Ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog