Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Thursday 5 August 2010

Further Comments on Communiqué

Dear Scribblers

Further to yesterday's communiqué regarding how similar ideas can appear at the same time, I would like to add how unlike they can possibly be!

I watched "The Deep", and it was so different from my own script, I was amazed. You would really think that after ticking so many check boxes the same that I would have seen numerous similarities on screen. It was nothing of the sort, I didn't see anything that was remotely like my premise, characters, plot or dialogue!

I think this confirms yesterday's post, carry on with your own work and creativity, even if the ideas sound identical on paper, the finished project will be totally unique and individual.

It's a comfort for all of us writers, crafters and artists. Keep on creating!

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog