Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Sunday 8 August 2010

Journal Prompt 25 and Project of the Day

Dear Scribblers
My top ten list of people that are important to me.
This can be important in your life, or your creativity. How about a list of those who have inspired you in the past? They could be people you know, or famous writers, artists, anyone who has made an impact on you. I suggest a top ten, but make the list as long or short as you want it to be.

Project of the Day - create a journal page, collage or mini-book on the list you make. For example, my list of famous people from the past who have inspired me are: 
  • H.G Wells  
  • Oscar Wilde  
  • David Eddings
  • Elizabeth I  
  • Sophocles
  • Gene Kelly  
  • Gene Roddenberry
  • Olaf Stapledon
  • Pythagoras
  • Marilyn Monroe
A strange mix, I admit! But can you imagine a mini-book with a page for each, and why they inspire me? Let your mind wander, what can you come up with?

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog