Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Sunday 12 September 2010

Dare to Dream with LSNED

Dear Scribblers

Don't you sometimes wish all your dreams would come true?

As I enjoyed the inviting water and the enveloping sun, for a moment I wished that this would be mine forever. I bought myself back to reality and scolded myself to just stay in the moment and enjoy the time I had there, but then again I don't think that there is anything wrong with daring to dream. I'm a firm believer of putting the positive thought into your mind and creating the life you want to live.

This page is a reminder for me to Dare to Dream.



Happy Scribing!





3 comments:

  1. Your blog has been an interesting read for me today :) I'm a scrapbooker who loves to write so I've found your prompts and suggestions very thought provoking. Mmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback. It's good to know that there are like-minded people out there.

    Happy Scribing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super dream and love that photo

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog