Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Thursday 30 September 2010

Lazy LSNED and Project of the Day

Dear Scribblers

I thought I would show you another one of my paper layouts today.

This is of the very lazy Sunday I previously blogged about using the digital layout. I thought you would like to see the difference between the two versions. I've kept the paper pages as simple as possible so I can achieve making both versions every day without taking up too much time.



Project of the Day... is back! Here's one for you to try. Take one of your favourite photos are try using it on a number of different layouts. How about a digital version? 12 x 12 size? Then 8 x 8? Try placing it on a clear plastic sheet? Or on a circular page? How different does it look each time? Which is your favourite and why? Try coming up with other ideas. I'll love to see your finished projects.

Happy Scribing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog