Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Saturday 11 September 2010

Ten days into LSNED

Dear Scribblers

Where does the time go?

I'm loving receiving the daily prompts from Shimelle's course Learn Something New Everyday, but I'm playing catch-up at the moment due to being away from the computer and my crafting goodies for over a week.

I'm now raring to go, and beginning to pile my way through the daily pages. I'll be posting some of my efforts each day over the rest of the month. Please look out for all the postings with LSNED in the title.

I thought I would begin by showing you my very first ever digital page! I'm using Photoshop Elements, and the papers etc are from Shimelle, and also The Queen of Quirk Give Freely Vintage Stars and Stripes kit.


We are working on a 4x6in size which can be printed out at home or sent to a photo printers.

If you read my previous blog about the course, you'll know I'm also doing ATC sized paper pages too. I'll be posting some of the paper and some of the digital papers so you can see the difference even though I will be using the same photo and title on both. I hope you will join me on the rest of the journey throughout this month.

Happy Scribing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog