Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Scrapbooking and Journalling Your Own History Part 20 - The End!

Dear Scribblers

I hope you've enjoyed reading and thinking about the questions I've posted over the last three weeks. Don't forget to use some of your pages you've made from following the Journalling Prompts over these last few months. For example, two posts that lend themselves will to Scrapbooking and Journalling Your Own History are: Prompt 71 and Prompt 80.  Now it's over to you!

I'm sure that you've thought of other questions to ask yourself over the days, and I bet certain memories bubbled up to the surface that you never knew were there. Now, take your answers and create the project of you and your own history! Will it be mini-books? Art or written journals? Or good old scrapbooking pages?

Please send me details or web links of your own posts. I'd love to see some of your finished results.

I hope now that you will never be stuck for an idea for a layout.

Phew! I need a rest after all that! I'll be signing off for a few days, and wish you a Happy Christmas, Fantastic Holidays and a Marvellous New Year. I'll be back soon.

Take care.

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog