Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Thursday 31 March 2011

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - Poorly Girl

News Flash... Communiqué... News Flash...

Dear Scribblers

I know! I know! I promised that the Scrapbooking and Journalling Prompts would return with a vengeance. I posted Prompt 131 and 132 then... BAM! I was hit with the dreaded lurgy! Actually, very poorly with the NoroVirus and couldn't even lift my head off the pillow, let alone type on my laptop. Not good and I'm sure you don't want to know the details. That would be a share too far.

Never fear, I'm better now and catching up on my long, long to-do list. The prompts will be back soon. Thank you for sticking with me.

In the meantime...
Happy Scribing!


Communiqué Ends... Communiqué Ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog