Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Lessons Learnt - 11 - You sip your cappuccino, and I sip my Fortnum and Masons Royal Blend.

Dear Scribblers

Onto the second half of my pages from last year's LSNED:


This layout focuses on my husband's love of cappuccinos and my devotion to tea. Using as the title, the first line from Hazel O'Connor's song 'Will You':

You drink your coffee and I sip my tea.
I used an oriental inspired scrapbooking kit I bought from QVC many years ago, sorry I don't know the name of the manufacturer. Then I made a coffee cup using real coffee shop sleeves, and added the tags and individual bag sachets for the tea.

My hubby and I have a lot of things in common, but I think it's our differences that make life interesting, don't you?

Happy Scribing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog