Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Saturday 21 July 2012

Lessons Learnt - 8 - My Life in Books

Dear Scribblers

After yesterday's break, we are back on track, and here's my next layout from last September's LSNED.


As you can see this was all about my love of books, and the books that shaped my life. I think you could probably tell a lot about me from reading the covers. A tom-boy as a child, into the dramatic arts. love of sci-fi, gothic, magic, fantasy and positive thinking, keen on the odd block-buster or two, a nod towards the classics and history, but with a very silly streak. Mmmm! Sort of sums me up.

Have you ever made a list of your favourite books at different ages? What have you found out about yourself? Have a go!

The layout itself is very simple. I thought I would let the covers do the talking. I made a table in my word processing document and dropped each jpg into a slot, so I could keep them sized the same, which I then printed out on A4 photo quality sheets. The background is K&Company 12x12 paper I've had in my stash for about 8 years!

Happy Scribing!

Just a note: Any companies or products I mention are items I've bought myself. I am not attached to any other crafting, scrapbooking or art website or company. I mention them because I use them or like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog