Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Thursday 22 October 2015

I'm back... again!

Dear Scribblers

I'm hanging my head in shame, and putting out my wrists to slap. It's been a long, long time, since I wrote on this site, but I assure you. I've still been around. 

I have sort of defected to Instagram! Yes, I know it's a site for photos, but I've been using it more than than. I've also been putting up mini-blog posts on journalling, scrapbooking, creativity, beauty, fashion, sci-fi and lifestyle. The whole 42! 

You can find me on Instagram as: @TheCraftyScribe 

I think I found it easier to show a larger proportion of my personality there, than I had here. However, if you would indulge me, I'd like to continue as I have done on Instagram, but take some of those posts and expand on them here, for any of those who'd like to know more. 

I'm still TheCraftyScribe, and I hope you are still my scribblers, as most of the posts will still be on writing, journalling and general musings, but with a little extra content sprinkled in. 

Talking of Instagram, my next post will be all about a company I've featured a lot there. 

I hope you'll join me on this new adventure together. 

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog