Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Sunday 13 November 2016

NaNoWriMo Day 13 - The Up's and Down's

Dear Scribblers


It's been a tough time, for a couple of days, you'll see my word count dropped as I wasn't particularly well, and so I've been fighting over the last two days to recover, and I've done it.

My total word count at the moment is 27657! I'm pretty pleased with that.

Here's how it's been broken down.

Day 8 - 2669
 

Day 9 - 2443
 

Day 10 - 1250
 

Day 11 - 1318
 

Days 12 and 13 - written together as it was a section of the story, I didn't want to separate - 4392


As you can see, it's been a far old up and down, with that major drop in the centre. It goes to show though that you can recover it, if you want to. Having a block of time of at least two or three hours, to sit and churn out the sentences really helped.

I know that this up coming week will probably go the same way, as I'm going to be away from my computer for long periods, as we won't be at home, and I also won't have time to write. I'll be out for two days celebrating my birthday! I'm glad I've got Scrivener on my iPhone, as I'll try and get some writing done whilst we are travelling. Oh, that note, I must remember to take my phone charger and power bank with me! Thanks for the reminder, Scribblers!

Happy Scribing!


Blog Important Notes

Important Notes

1. Please note that I am not connected to any companies mentioned in this post. I do not receive any products, funding or gifting from these businesses. All products shown have been bought by me, or gifts from family or friends. I mention the items because I like them or have my own private opinion about them. It's just little old me talking about ma stuff! ;-)

2. If you would like to see more of anything in this series, please write a comment below, or 'like' and leave a comment by my latest Instagram photo, letting me know what you would like me to post photos and write about.

3. If you like what you read, don't forget to bookmark this site, and please share it with your friends.

4. You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram - @TheCraftyScribe which I update regularly with all things crafty, scribbling, beauty, fashion, the cats, sci-fi, fantasy, and the ephemera of 42*...................
*42 = Life, The Universe and Everything
!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog