Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Friday 18 November 2016

NaNoWriMo Day 18 - Writing in a Busy Week

Dear Scribblers,


Here we are, another five days gone since my previous post. I think mentioned that it was my birthday this week, so I tried to make sure I pushed on a little longer on the days that I could make more time for NaNoWriMo. In the end I was able to write more than I was expecting.

So, to keep it real and to show you my actual word count in the Scrivener programme, and for those of you who like statistics and breakdowns, here's how much I wrote on each day:

Day 14 - 1836 words
  

Day 15 - 1411


Day 16 (My Birthday!) - 1362
 

Day 17 - 2327


Day 18 - 3059
 

As you can see, there was a dip in word count on the 15th and 16th. Obviously, I was expecting not to write at all, and had sort of planned for it. In my previous blog, I contemplated whether I'd be able to spend time whilst travelling to write, and that's exactly what I did.

As we made our journey up to London on Tuesday, and back home on Wednesday, I was able to tap out some sentences on my Scrivener app on my iPhone. I was so pleased that this time was so well spent. Normally as a passenger, I would be listening to the radio, or generally playing on my phone, or chatting to the driver. Luckily, I have a very understanding husband, who knew what I was doing, and got that I wasn't just ignoring him! Who'd have thought that travel and traffic jams could be so productive.

Taking a break from my Scrivener iPhone app
to take this photo of the beautiful morning and clear roads,
just before the A3 Hindhead Tunnel.

I was pretty exhausted on the 17th, so as my body rested up, I was able to include a few segments of writing time. I'll discuss more about writing like this as I go on.

Today has been a massively successful day, word count wise and the story fell from fingertips to keyboard and onto the screen at great rates. It's left me feeling pretty energised and raring to go for the weekend writing.

How about you? I hope you've had a fabulous week, and can't wait to get the next chunk of your story onto the page this weekend. Whatever you do, I hope you are enjoying NaNoWriMo and keep writing.

Happy Scribing!


Blog Important Notes

Important Notes

1. Please note that I am not connected to any companies mentioned in this post. I do not receive any products, funding or gifting from these businesses. All products shown have been bought by me, or gifts from family or friends. I mention the items because I like them or have my own private opinion about them. It's just little old me talking about ma stuff! ;-)

2. If you would like to see more of anything in this series, please write a comment below, or 'like' and leave a comment by my latest Instagram photo, letting me know what you would like me to post photos and write about.

3. If you like what you read, don't forget to bookmark this site, and please share it with your friends.


4. You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram - @TheCraftyScribe which I update regularly with all things crafty, scribbling, beauty, fashion, the cats, sci-fi, fantasy, and the ephemera of 42*...................
*42 = Life, The Universe and Everything
!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog