Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Wednesday 2 November 2016

NaNoWriMo Day 2

Dear Scribblers


I told you that you're going to keep me honest! Completed day 2 -
 

Look at me! So proud of myself. This is my running total -



Not far off 4,000 words! I can't believe I'm here already, although I must say it's not easy to begin with, and there's time I'm sitting there with my fingers poised over the keyboard when the right word won't appear from the ether. I realise with this, it's not about getting the right word down, just to get the words written and the gist of the idea or sentence, then going back after this initial run of first draft to refine and edit. That's what writing is all about.

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog